Yes. Our Price Match Policy is all about ensuring our customers can always pay the best prices for our products. The Price Match Policy allows you to compare prices and if you find a cheaper price at another Australian retailer, Pharmacy Online will do our best to meet that price.
If you happen to find a lower price, simply make your request for a price match by emailing our customer service.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competitor must be an approved pharmacy or health store retailer.
- The competitor item must be identical to our stocked item.
- The item must be in stock at the competitor and in factory-new condition.
- Proof of the competitor��s offer, such as an advertisement or URL, must be provided.
- When price matching online stores we will also take into account the added cost of delivery.
- We do not match typographical or pricing errors.
- Price match requests are only valid at the time of purchase, so please enquire about price matching prior to placing your order. Price matching requests after an order has been already submitted will not be considered.
- Price match requests apply to consumer quantities only.
- We reserve the right to make a final decision for a price match.